If you’ve ever wanted to grow your own food, raise beautiful flowers, or make the front of your house look like the “after” photo of an HGTV episode, you’ll love this online course!
Designed specifically for newbie gardeners, the Beginner’s Guide to Gardening in Cold Climates provides hours of content to provide you with all the essentials to have a successful garden. Nearly two hours of content will help you learn:
- Your individual garden style, and what type of garden will work best for you.
- How to work with the cold climate where you live.
- Which plants are the easy to grow and will get you fast results.
- When to plant seeds for the best chance of success.
- How to improve your garden soils to optimize plant growth.
Purchase the course on Udemy, the world’s #1 platform for online learning. The course includes 14 recorded lectures, garden planning worksheets, and additional resources to get you started quickly and efficiently.
Use the code FEB-18 at checkout to get the full course ($30 value) for just $10.